The Urban Summit’s 13th Annual Meeting, previously scheduled for May 2nd, has been postponed. It is our hope to convene in September 2020. We will keep you posted. Please feel free to email us at UrbanSummitKC@gmail.com with further questions pertaining to our Annual Meeting.
In the meantime, if you would like to make a donation to the Urban Summit, please send to P O Box 411594; Kansas City, MO 64141. Make all checks payable to Urban Summit.
We pray that you and yours are doing well during this time of uncertainty. And, we look forward to seeing you all on the other side of this pandemic. Please take care of yourselves. Stay KC Strong! Our prays are ever with you, as we trust, you will keep us in yours.
Bishop James D. Tindall
Get Out The Vote initiative (GOTV)
- Event Co-Chairs
- Kenneth T. Bacchus
- Nia Richardson
- Event Coordinator
- Dawn Hickman
- Urban Summit Cell Leaders
- Voter Education – Keith Brown
- Crime/ReEntry – Anthony Conaway
- Education – Clinton Adams, Jr.
- Housing – Bill Kimble & Terry Riley
- Economic Dev. – Riccardo Lucas
- Health/Mental Health – Nina Howard
- Young Professionals – Nia Richardson
- Planning Committee Members
- Carri Ellis
- Gayle Hill
- Rev. John Modest Miles
- Melissa Robinson
- Sherlyn Wallace
- Barbara Ann Washington
- Gloria Westbrooks